By completing the form above, your friends will receive a
message like this:
Hi [Friend’s Name],
I wanted to share with you some information about PCOS Challenge, Inc. It is one of the leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations for women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. The organization helps raise public awareness about the condition and related diseases as well as provides critical education and support resources to women with PCOS and the medical community.
PCOS Challenge receives very little government funding and relies on the support of the community in the form of volunteers, private donations and fundraising events.
I support PCOS Challenge and ask that you join me in making a donation at: http://www.pcos.tv/pcos-donate.
Important Facts About Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- PCOS is a complex hormonal and reproductive disorder that affects over seven million women in the United States and 1-in-10 women worldwide.
- PCOS is the leading cause of infertility in women.
- Women with PCOS constitute the largest group of women at risk for developing cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- PCOS is a precursor for other serious conditions including cancer and obesity.
- Suicide attempts are up to seven times more common in women with PCOS than other women.
- Pre-teens and teens can develop PCOS. Earlier diagnosis can give them the opportunity to better manage the emotional, internal, physical effects of PCOS. It can also help them prevent the onset of more serious illnesses related to PCOS.
- Despite affecting millions women and the serious health consequences, PCOS is unknown to most people and a staggering 50% of the women and girls living with PCOS are estimated to still be undiagnosed.
To make a donation now, please visit:
Your support will help make PCOS a public health priority as millions of women are still going undiagnosed, untreated or unsupported.
All donations are tax deductible and go directly to support programs for women with PCOS.